Quoddle Baby Bottle - Slow Flow Newborn
These beautiful 300ml Quoddle bottles have been designed and engineered in Cairns Australia.
Made from hand blown borosilicate glass they are dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant. Meaning it can withstand heating, cooling and is microwave safe.
Completely plastic free, the easy to attach pure hevea rubber teat is free from hardening agents and any harmful chemical compounds, and is perfectly shaped for composite or bottle feeding.
All components are free of BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC.
The team at Baby Quoddle have travelled the world to find the best manufactures to develop each individual component.
- 300ml Bottle. Comes with teat and cap.
- Recommended for 0-3 months
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant.
- Compliant with Australian and International standards.
- Rubber teats are softer than their silicone counterparts.
- Sandblasted logo to eliminate any leachable compounds.
- Very hygienic as teats are moulded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- Designed with the philosophy of 'back to basics' to encourage a shared nursing experience, not for use unsupervised.
Please always ensure that an adult is nursing the child whilst using this bottle as it is glass and could break.
Medium Flow Bottle, and Twin Bottle Gift Pack's are also available as well as replacement teats and covers.
Little Gatherer is very excited to be the exclusive Baby Quoddle stockist in New Zealand.