A beautiful new addition to our Raduga Grëz family, Architecture style building blocks. Create your own world with this open-ended apartment set.
These blocks have countless uses and will spark your little ones imaginations. They can be anything you like.
Hand-made in Russia manually by third-generation carpenters. Made from solid wood and non toxic water based paint. Wood purchased from a responsible supplier.
This is an open-ended Waldorf toy stimulating children's creativity.
Shop the full Raduga Grez range here.
- Toy consists of 21 different sized blocks.
- MATERIAL : lime wood, dyed with non-toxic watercolours, without lacquer.
- Hand-made and dyed using non-toxic water-based dyes.
- Recommended for children 3+
- Made in Russia.
- While playing your child can get acquainted with colours, with the concepts of more and less, higher and lower, learn to count.
- These blocks are perfect in creative construction - to build roads, bridges, tunnels, arches.
- Raduga Grez do not cover the toys with thick layers of paint and lacquer. The toys are velvety to the touch with a lovely finish.
- Toys should not be submerged in water, use damp cloth to wipe them if needed.
- Actual colours may vary a little from pictures. It depends on unique wood features and on the individual monitor colours settings.