Say hello to Moonie Humming Bears... the sweetest sleep-aids on the market!
MOONIE the humming bear is a professional sleep aid. Thanks to safe, natural pink noise, it allows children to calm down and fall asleep faster. And that's not all! MOONIE is also a night lamp that can shine in 7 different colors, has a cry sensor and is charged via USB. Beautifully packed is perfect for a gift. Make-up MUST HAVE!
Shop the whole gorgeous Moonie range here.
Pre-Order Information - Due to arrive mid - late November
Order your lovely Moonie Bear now to not miss out. Please note any in-stock orders that are placed with pre-orders will be held aside and posted together once the pre-orders have arrived and are ready to ship. If you are wanting your in-stock items to be shipped immediately, please order in a different transaction to your pre-order.
Sound Settings - Safe Natural Pink Noise
The Moonie Humming Bears have five different pink noise sounds to help baby feel calm and safe. These sounds are real recordings of natural pink noise!
- The heartbeat sound is a real recording of the hum inside a mom's belly. It allows the child to calm down and feel safe, with already an well-known sound.
- The sea waves you hear are of the Baltic Sea and the sound of the mountain stream are recordings of the stream in Tatra Mountains.
- The Moonie's soothing sounds filter out the surrounding sounds and ensure children a calm and peaceful sleep.
- Moonie comes with an adjustable volume so you can choose the appropriate volume level to suit your child’s needs.
- Moonie also has calming lullaby especially curated for newborns.
Why Pink Noise
Babies, while still in their mother’s womb, are surrounded by low frequency sounds. That is why we have used the safest for children, natural pink noise to ensure that we provide the ultimate comfort for your child.
With pink noise, the acoustic power of high frequencies decreases, thanks to which high-frequency sounds are at a safe level for babies, and for an adult they are almost inaudible.
With white noise, the sound power with all frequencies remains unchanged (horizontal line in the diagram). In fact, this means that sounds with higher frequencies, at the same power level, are more audible than sounds with lower frequencies.
Each Moonie the humming bunny is also a night light that can shine in seven different colours.
- Gentle light allows you to feed and change your baby without turning on a bright light.
- When the baby starts crying, the lamp turns on with the hum, it illuminates and soothes the baby.
- The LED lamp does not heat up, it is completely safe.
- The lamp of the humming Moonie bunny is also great for older children, who often have nightmares and are afraid of the dark. You can turn on the night lamp itself without sound and leave it on, for the whole night.
Smart Cry Detector
MOONIE the humming bear has a Smart Cry Detector, designed for moments when your child suddenly wakes up. As soon as your child starts to stir, the Smart Cry Detector triggers a safe, natural, pink noise soothing your child ensuring they return to a restful sleep.
MOONIE the humming bear always mutes itself after 30 minutes and automatically goes into a 3 hour standby mode. The baby’s crying triggers the last selected hum for another 30 minutes, then the cycle repeats. The Smart Cry Detector can also be turned on directly without playing the noise.
We know having a child is a tough job as it is without having to wake up in the middle of the night to change batteries.
- The Moonie module has a built- in USB rechargeable battery which makes the Moonie convenient, economical and ecological.
- The module comes already charged and can be used right out of the box.
The Moonie module needs 3 hours to be fully charged. A fully charged battery lasts up 8 hours of continuous operation with the light and sound switched on.
MOONIE bunny is made out of the highest quality materials which are certified and safe for use by children.
MOONIE bunny can be used from the first day of a child’s life! To make this possible we made sure that all the materials from which the MOONIE bunny is made are OEKO-TEX certified, and they are super delicate and pleasant to the touch.
Colour - Cream
Baby Sleep Safety
- It is not recommended for babies to sleep with soft toys inside their cots or bassinets. We suggest placing Moonie next to your child's cot or hanging it by the ears on the sleeping bed.
- Always fasten the zipper to protect your child from contact with the Moonie module.
- The Moonie module and the USB cable are not toys! Never leave them near children unattended.
- The Moonie module should be charged away from children's reach.
- Do not leave the Moonie module unattended while charging.
- Do not use Moonie module while charging.
- If you see any signs of possible damage, stop charging the Moonie Module.
- Do not put the Moonie module in water or other liquids. The device is not water-resistant. Exposing the Moonie module to water or other liquids may affect the life and workings of electronic components.
- Don't use the toy or the device in very humid or dusty environments.
- Keep away from intense sunlight and do not use near other devices that produce a lot of heat.
- Do not shake or hit the device.
All Moonie products are tested at SGS Switzerland Test Laboratory and comply with Directive 2009/48/EC, certifying that they are suitable for new borns.These special toys are made of certified organic cotton and each toy’s filling comes from recycled materials.