On NZ orders over $100 and AU orders over $150!
This beautiful wooden waterfall stacker is perfect for creative play. You will only need to direct the imagination of the child in the right direction and then they will play completely on their own.
Play waterfall as a pyramid or as a building material for the construction of bridges, towers, tunnels, caves or fancy houses.
This is an open-ended Waldorf toy stimulating children's creativity. Pieces can be used as a bridge, hill, doll cradle, tunnel, or cozy cave for imaginary playmates.
The possibilities are as boundless as the imagination!
Hand-made and dyed using non-toxic water-based dyes and left unlaсquered.
* Toy consists of 7 coloured nesting blocks in different sizes.
* SIZE : 15cm x 12cm x 4cm
* MATERIAL : lime wood, dyed with non-toxic watercolours, without lacquer.
* Hand-made and dyed using non-toxic water-based dyes.
* Recommended for children 3+
* Made in Russia.
* Raduga Grez do not cover the toys with thick layers of paint and lacquer. The toys are velvety to the touch with a lovely finish.
* Toys should not be submerged in water, use damp cloth to wipe them if needed.
* Actual colours may vary a little from pictures. It depends on unique wood features and on the individual monitor colours settings.