Wow, the beloved Woolbabe merino/organic cotton blend sleeping bags have grown legs! Your toddler is ready to go this Winter and so is our new Duvet Sleeping Suit. Don’t you wish you could wrap up in a duvet all day? Just because your little person wants to be active it doesn’t mean they can’t be wrapped up cosy at the same time. This innovative design still keeps the most-loved properties of our renowned Duvet Woolbabe sleeping bags,and offers a safe sleep solution for toddlers and preschoolers who no longer wear a sleeping bag. You'll have peace of mind that they can't trip over in their suit and can get in and out of bed safely.
Duvet Sleeping Suits ensure wonderful warmth and temperature regulation, as the quilted filling is merino wool rather than man made polyester. The outer is a beautifully soft organic cotton + merino fabric is exclusive to Woolbabe. The inside layer is a smooth woven organic cotton lining, suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Just pop a long-sleeve bodysuit underneath to suit a room temperature of 14 to 22 degrees. This will see your little person right from Autumn through till Spring. As our duvet weight has the feel of a thick blanket, it can encourage a better sleep and less wriggling for a lot of children. The long cuffs mean they can be pulled down to cover little feet on Winter nights or roll them up to wear with Lamington or Icebreaker merino socks. This also extends the product life as the cuff won’t be frayed through and it allows for those sudden growth spurts!
Shop the full Woolbabe range here.
The Woolbabe duvet suit has a lovely 100% organic cotton lining, which is soft and smooth against sensitive skin. The merino wool component still provides the qualities which react to changes in body temperature, ensuring a constant body temperature and encouraging everyone to have a good night’s sleep.
- Warm & cosy for kids who no longer want a sleeping bag
- Safe for children who are walking or climbing
- Filled with merino & lined with organic cotton
- Roomy fit with space for layering under the suit
- Helps to regulate temperature
- Safe sleep - use without any additional bedding
- Zero waste - packaged in a reusable cloth bag
- Comes with a room thermometer & clothing guide
Outer - 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Australian Merino Wool (180gsm)
- Lining - 100% Organic Cotton ( 2 layers @ 120gsm)
- Filling - 100% Australian Merino Wool (180gsm)
- 600gsm total
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water or 30°C water using a quality liquid wool wash
- Airing your Woolbabe item daily will reduce how often it needs to be washed
- Do not hot wash
- Do not rub, soak or bleach
- Hang dry or low tumble dry immediately after washing - Do not leave wet in your machine
- Do not hot tumble dry
- Please note some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying. Not all dryers have a low enough temperature setting. Please check your machines specs before choosing this option.