The Yoto Player + Starter Pack Bundle in Neutral is an innovative, connected, screen-free audio device that little ones can be fully in control of using physical smartcards. The Yoto Player boasts an integrated battery, stereo sound, Bluetooth connectivity and three different play modes.
This is complemented by an ever-growing library of content featuring some of the very best children’s audio from authors such as Julia Donaldson, Roald Dahl and Judith Kerr plus a selection of music, podcasts, radio and more.
Shop the full Yoto range here.
- Up to 10 hours of play per charge
- Pixel display brings content to life
- Sleep sounds, white noise and more
- Programmable day-and-night clock
- Magnetic charging dock included
- Parental control with the Yoto App
- Works with 3.5mm headphones
- To set it up - Download the Yoto App for IOS or Android which will guide you through our very quick setup process. It normally take only a few minutes to get Yoto Player up and running!
you need WiFi in order to setup Yoto Player. When you insert a Yoto Card into Yoto Player it downloads the content from our server. Once it has downloaded the content, then it can be used without being connected on future occasions*. The player has up to 250 hours/ 16Gb of audio storage.
*Note that you can disconnect Yoto Player from the Wifi via the app
- 1x Yoto Player
- 1x Starter pack
- 1x Welcome card
- 1x Quick start guide
- 1x Magnetic charger (UK/EU)
Starter Pack Info
The starter pack includes a selection of cards to get you started with Yoto. Stories, music, sound effects, an activity, podcast + a Make Your Own to introduce you to the world of audio.
- My First 100 Words - A fun intro to common words in English, French, Spanish, German + Italian with accompanying images
- Crackling Fire - Turn your Yoto player into a crackling fire with evocative sounds
- Story Shed Podcast - Yoto’s own Jake Harris, a primary school teacher, creates this gem of a podcast which updates regularly
- Robin Hood: A Musical Adventure - A modern take on a childhood classic! Filled to the brim with music + adventure
- Hotel Flamingo - This sunny, funny audio story is an animal-lover’s dream Imagine the Grand Budapest Hotel run by the cast of a Dick King-Smith novel + you’re halfway there
- Songs from the Playground - The world is a playground + music is the key There's endless fun for everyone with these fresh takes on schoolyard classics
- Make Your Own - Unleash your creativity with a blank Yoto card that can be linked to (almost) anything.
Yoto Player is suitable for use by anyone aged 3 and over. However our content library contains cards suitable for children from birth to 12 years old.