Perfect for baby and mum!
Pure Sweet Almond Oil is a highly nourishing oil which is light and easy to apply. It contains vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B6 and has a high percentage of mono and poly saturated fatty acids. A few drops can be added at bath time to moisturise and hydrate dry, sensitive skin. It protects and nourishes the skin and calms the irritation caused by eczema, relieving itching, soreness, dryness and inflammation.
Alternatively almond oil can be directly applied to affected dry areas such as cradle cap, behind the ears, joints and so on. It can also be used at nappy changing time and as a gentle, nourishing massage oil.
Shop the whole Nature Baby range here.
- 100% pure Sweet Almond Oil
- cold pressed
- no parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates, synthetic fragrances or colours
- no animal derived ingredients, not tested on animals. GE Free
- suitable for the whole family
- suitable for all skin types unless there is a nut allergy
- ingredients: Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- made in New Zealand
- fragrance free