The coolest convertible bike on the market! This amazing bike easily changes from 3 wheels to 2 so your little one can enjoying riding it for many years to come.
The Trybike has been designed and developed in the Netherlands by Co&Co. They have combined their experience with durable materials to develop one of the most stylish 2-in-1 bikes on the market. Your little one can enjoy this as a tricycle from just 15 months as it offers plenty of support to start walking and learning to ride. Easily convert this into a balance bike which grows with your toddler so they can ride this bike until around 6 years old.
Shop the whole TryBike range here.
Due to arrive mid-late December. Please note any in-stock orders that are placed with pre-orders will be held aside and posted together once the pre-orders have arrived and are ready to ship. If you are wanting your in-stock items to be shipped immediately, please order in a different transaction to your pre-order.
- Colour - Steel Grey
- Each bike comes with a sticker sheet for customisation. Made of durable vinyl with UV laminate, these stickers will withstand rain, hail or shine.
- Unique small turning radius, this means kids won't have to pick up the front wheel to make tight turns.
- Quick-release seat fastener.
- Easy to assemble and convert.
- Unique control disk for the back wheel to ensure perfect wheel positioning. This means you can get an even lower or higher seat position or increase or shorten the wheel base. Creating the perfect Trybike for your child.
- 2 options for the height of the front wheel.
- A unique footrest to learn even better balancing. This makes it a super easy transition to a pedal bike.
- Seat height: Adjustable from 30cm - 45cm.
- Weight: 6.3kg as a tricycle, 5.2kg as a balance bike.
- Wheels: 12-inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings. Sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide inflatable tyres.
Ages: 15 months - 6 years (Maximum rider weight: 35kg).
Please note as this is an oversized item it may incur additional shipping charges for some parts of Australia. For orders outside of New Zealand and Australia contact us for a quote.